Sunday, September 25, 2011

25/9/2011

   Back to kampar again,only enjoy my holiday at home for 4 days while others get 3 weeks holidays juz bcoz of FYP.Yep,gonna bac here earlier for FYP briefing and start my FYP, wat a sad case,no holiday!!!! haha, today is my 1st time drive from gerik to kampar although papa is acc me till ipoh but it is my 1st time to drive on highway.After lunch with papa then send him to bus station and im bac to tis dead town.my room is freaking dirty bcoz we din tidy it during final and spent me half an hour to clean my room n d house.
   Alone here,ntg to do, juz relax myself wit drama coz i ady din watch drama for 3 weeks due to final exam. Tis sem final exam is kinda hard so i dun think tat i can score well and i jz hope all pass.It is true tat Y1T1 is the best sem for us to score a high cgpa coz it was getting hard and hard to pull cgpa when cum to year 3 but i had lost d chance.
   When in library and saw the graduation hall which still under construction,i juz hope tat i can graduate in next May and be the first batch student to use that hall.I want sit with my fren in d graduation hall  and take photo 2gether during next September.
   The gods,pls bless me that i can graduate on next May.

No comments:

Post a Comment