Friday, July 1, 2011

hang out with bestie~~~


Laz saturday, i had a date with my bestie-zling.She having her intern now at ipoh so tis is the only time that we can hang out in Ipoh.I heading to Ipoh n prepare to wait her at medan kitt.who know she thought that i'm in medan gopeng so we change plan to meet in Jusco.Finally we meet and we walk around and i buy myself a red color sweater in Mango.=) After that, we had our lunch at Takashima which is one of the Japanese restaurant.Well,we get a free ice cream for our lunch too...muahaha!!!!Then we heading to parade for another shopping session.On the way to parade we turn to the famous tou fu fa shop to had our dessert-Tou fu fa.The tou fu fa is very smooth and soft,it is the nice tou fu fa ever.Then we shop around at ipoh parade and we manage to buy some accessories from there.After that, we went to tong shui gai for mixed fruit ice and rojak.Then zling send me to medan kitt and take bus bac to kampar and here come to the end of our day.I enjoy the day very much and had lotsa yummy food.I love hang out with my bestie!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment